Lamar still thinks he is a lap dog even though he is around 35 lb. and is still growing!!! I like it though, it reminds me of when he was a little puppy:) Lamar and I spent the last week at Reinford's. wile the rest of my family was in Haiti. I think it was a really good experience for him because there was always people around him and he was getting used to kids. At our house it’s usually only me and my mom at home, and sometimes only my mom. It’s good for him to get used to more people! We went to his Seeing eye club on Monday night. I think we both learned a lot of new things and Lamar is defiantly improving on his skills!
Oh, did I every tell you that Lamar loves wash baskets? He’s almost can’t fit in them anymore but he still tries sleeping and playing in them!
No comments:
Post a Comment