Lamar is such a bundle of joy. Just looking at him makes me smile:) I love picking him up, hugging him and kissing him, but I don’t think he likes being held and just siting the best:( Tomorrow, Sunday will be a crazy day for him! Actually I just got off the phone with our church office, I was double checking with them that i am allowed to take Lamar to church. They said yes! I can’t wait, I get to show him to all my friends. Everyone is so excited to see him!
The seeing eye place has different names for thinks like Go park is for go to the bathroom. And...he is getting very good at going outside to the bathroom. Sometimes he goes to the door and cries a little letting me know he has to go. He is pretty much work, it’s going to be hard for me to get my school done! Today I gave him to the Lord. Lamar is also learning how to come very well.
No comments:
Post a Comment