I never told you about his Wal*Mart incident!!! And well I guess maybe I should! OK, so I called up Wal*Mart and asked if I could bring in my seeing eye puppy in training. When the lady said: "Yes, sure thing why not!" she had no idea WHY NOT! Pretty much he went po po on the carpet in the girls section and I had no Idea what I was going to do. And that wasn't the worst of it. I wasn't prepared at all! I had forgotten my clean up kit and he went diarrhea!!!
So this is what I did.....and if you know me I am totally grossed out by germs, but anyone would think this is gross! My mind was just going crazy so I ran to the bathroom holding Lamar. Yes as you know everyone just had to stop and pet Lamar. All I could think was if they just knew what HE did! Oh he wasn’t embarrassed in the leased, I was the one with the red face. I grabbed a bunch of paper towels and went back to clean up. Then it hit me, what am I going to do with this pile of poop? I grabbed- Lamar, my purse, and crumbled up the towel and poop in my hand and rushed back to the bathroom. What if someone had saw me doing it, I don’t know what I would have done! When I found Kassia and told her what had happened all she could do was laugh and tell me: "You know Kels, they are probably back there watching you on the cameras!"
No comments:
Post a Comment