I have been burning time by playing games with my sister all day. We played Spit, Kings in the corner and Monopoly. Then I did a few magic tricks and played solitaire for the first time in my life! Yesterday I cleaned my room so nice it looks unreal. I dusted, vacuumed and organized. I baby-sat a puppy before and I know they can do damage to any and everything in there reach.
I don’t think it has kicked in yet that I am actually getting a Seeing eye puppy in a few minutes. I just feel like it can’t be true. Yet I have been planing, preparing and waiting for his arrival. The man that is dropping Lamar off called once already and said he would be a little later. Around 2:15
Probably next time I write to you I will have Lamar with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment