June 21, 2007
Wow, it’s been a while since I’ve told you when going on with Lamar. I’ve been growing closer to him everyday. He has such a character it’s crazy! I’m working on training him really hard right now. He’s a pretty fast learner, which is good. He high five's and all it’s really neat to see him perform:) Oh, and he still likes sitting on my lap. Such a little cuddle bug. The other night when we had a big storm he wouldn’t let me go to sleep cause he wanted to hold my hand. And every time I left go, he’d sit up star at me for a wile like what did you do that for then he stuck out his hand again. He’s so cute I couldn’t resist:+) And just to show you a little about him here’s a picture....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment