April 6, 2007

Once again we have baby squirrels to care for....but this time we have a “mommy” too! Lamar just seams to know when it’s feeding time. He walks up to me and gives me those eyes until I let him sit on my lap. I think he really just wants some of the milk formula but.....these little squirrels are quite messy and Lamar being the neat dog that he is(not really), he can’t stand to let that milk stay on there faces. He licks it off and then I continue with the feeding.
Right now the little bugger is siting on my feet, that’s one of the very odd things he does. I don’t know if I told you this before but I just have to tell you again! OK, so I go and sit on our steps leading to upstairs and Lamar comes and sits right beside me, on the same step, just like I am sitting. Or I’ll be sitting on the ground and he will sit on my lap and chew on a toy or something. I tell him that he’s an Embarrassment to Nature, but I do think it is very cute and funny. Lamar definitely has his own unique character! Yea, he just likes sitting on things, what a weirdo:)

1 comment:

Alayna said...

awl, thats a really cutt picture of lamar, i never saw this site