Today my mom decided to make home made bread again. She grinds the wheat with with a wheat grinder. Lamar just happened to be sitting right next to her when she started up the grinder. The look in his eyes just made me start laughing. Oh but he wasn’t laughing, he though we were all being invaded by the boogie monster. He ran up to me and put his cute, but concerned face on my lap. I knew what that meant. By big puppy wanted me to comfort him by giving him a big hug and letting him sit on my lap and talk to him with sweet words of love. I did just that. It felt nice to have my “little puppy” back:)
And then when it wa all over as the mechanical monster was fading off, Lamar thought it a good time to celebrate by singing along with a little tune. He sounded so cute, today was the first time he had ever doggie sang! I told him that he had a beautiful voice.
No comments:
Post a Comment