Wow, it’s been soo long since I’ve updated about Lamar! He thinks he’s such a hot shot, always has been in the spot light, weather for being good of plain naughty. He’s been learning a few things, or I should say I’m trying to teach him some new things. Like coming to sit by my side and to stay QUITE in church!!!
Haha and he just reminded me that he’s funny. Whenever I’m at the computer he comes up and sticks his head on my arm, or sits on my lap.
Lets see, so what’s really NEW with Lamar. . .it seams like he’s mellowing out, just a bit, which is really exciting! But everything seams to seam pretty much the same. I think he’s done growing so now we just have a lot to learn, and to get him ready for being a seeing eye dog!
No comments:
Post a Comment